Helen DeWaard, with Bali, M., Caines, A., & Hogue, R. (2016, December). Ethos and Practice of a Connected Learning Movement: Interpreting Virtually Connecting Through Alignment with Theory and Survey Results. Online Learning Journal, 20(4). Pp. 212-229.
Diane P Janes, 2000-2017 Full Publication list
Lenert, K. and Janes, D.P. (2017). The Incorporation of Quality Attributes into Online Course Design in Higher Education. International Journal of E-Learning & Distance Education
Ralph, Rachel (2016) Post secondary project-based learning in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Journal of Technology and Science Education, 6(1), 26-35.
MET Community Tech and Education Blogs
- Five Flames 4 Learning by Helen DeWaard
- Lucid Learning by Paul Darvasi
- The Leap Academy on Medium by Noan Fresnoux
- Blank Slate Chronicles by Moumita Chakraborty
- This & That – Tuesday’s Technology Tips by Cari Wilson
- Meril’s Site by Meril Rasmussen
- Erica’s Speaking Site by Erica Hargreave
- Ahimsa Media Blog by Erica Hargreave
- StoryToGo Blog by Erica Hargreave
- Explorations in the Ed Tech World by Tannis Morgan
- OER in Other Languages by Tannis Morgan
- Venture Beat contributor John Koetsier
- Forbes contributor John Koetsier
- Tune contributor John Koetsier
- The OOHLALA Blog contributor Natalie
- Scarfe Digital Sandbox UBC Teacher Education Tech Integration Resource by Yvonne Dawydiak
- Dana Bjornson’s Digital Blackboard
This page is a permanent Work in Progress!
If you are an MET community member and have a publication you would like to share, please leave a note in the comments below.